To join the guided tours it is required to make a prior appointment via email specifying clearly in the subject “Solicitud visita guiada – Name of the school or organization“ . Then you will have to include the next information:
- Name of the school or organization.
- People responsible for the group and contact number
- Education (ESO, Bachelor, aprenticeship) and academic year
- Number of students
- Chosen language (Catalan/Spanish)
- Educational activities that students will carry out before the visit (click here for more information)
Groups are limited to a maximum of 25 people. The visit takes approximately 2 hours and it is included a brief presentation of the museum, a projection about the History of Computing and a tour around the permanent exhibition with a guide. The visit starts at The Meeting Point at the entrance of the 1E building.
For this visits of visits, we recommend that the students previously perform some of the educational activities that the museum offers. For this reason, it is important that the teacher sets up the activities in class.
During the visit, we will hand in the next questionnaire. It can be downloaded through this link.
You must bring a pen with you!